From: murthysuresh <money@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Re: operational issue.
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 7:39 PM

i think ur bandwidth is too low. you can try this work around. try to
backfill your symbols before the market opens, then remove the
backfill checkbox and do your scans.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx ps.com, John J <j_john66@xx .> wrote:

> Thanks Louis for your reply. I will try again when the market opens
on monday.

> Being a nonprogrammer, it takes time to get into grips of a
software trying it alone. Learning curve is steep.

> John.

is to get the latest version.  I too had problems with 5.14 and it
works better with 5.15.

> Hope it helps.
>
> Louis
>

> 2008/7/12 John J <j_john66@xxxxxx com>:
>

> Hello,
>
> I experience a problem in running AA for 150 symbols. I have
esignal subscription for realtime intraday data.

> During market hours realtime, when AA is run, esignal data manager
crashes halfway. Even, If I manually flip through the stocks, after
some number say, 20 or 25 stocks, the data manager crashes.

> But, when I run the AA for the same AFL after market hours, esignal
data manager does not crash and the AA analysis completes flawlessly.
The esignal data manager crash happens only during the market hours.I
have the current version of Amibroker 5.14 installed with windows
vista Business OS.

> I have a broadband internet connection of 256 kbps.
>
> could it be due to the low speed of internet connection? Have
anyone experienced such an issue?

> Kindly suggest how I can resolve this issue?