[amibroker] Re: Layers and ma's

Hi Louis, Graham,

Louis, I was hiding the ma's but that takes time when I want to change
from one set to the other straight away.

Graham, thanks for that,but it's not what I'm after, I want the ma's
in the same time frame but not on the chart at the same time, hence
the use of layers (or not as it seems),

It would appear as layer is not an AFL function I suspect I won't be
able to do so, although I can't understand why when PLOTSHAPES has
layer within it. although it does state "layer defines layer number on
which shapes are plotted"

Thanks again.

Chris J