Re: [amibroker] Re: Help to find Previous X Bar

This needs to look into the future values for HSP
Test_PreviousBar = H > valuewhen(HSP, HSPHigh, 0) AND L<
valuewhen(HSP, HSPHigh, 0);

It gets more complex if you want to look back to the value,

Test_PreviousBar = valuewhen(HSP, valuewhen( H > valuewhen(HSP,
HSPHigh, 0) AND L< valuewhen(HSP, HSPHigh, 0), barindex() ) );

I think I have it correct, but you may need to fiddle around with it
more. (have just typed in so am guessing if works or not)

this type of relationship is far better to use a backwards loop to find
This is very simple loop, hopefully am correct in this as well as just
typed in from top of head

Found = Look=0;
for(i=barcount-1,i>=0, i--)
{
if(HSP[i] and Look==0) Look = HSPHigh[i];
if(H[i]>Look and L[i]<Look)
{
 Found[i] = 1;
 Look = 0;