From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Louis Préfontaine
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 3:56 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: how to change volume in 1min. intraday data?

Hi,

My idea is this (I have absolutely no idea if it would work, but it may be worth a try):

Use the import wizard and select the down volume as "volume"  and use the up volume as "open interest"  (assuming you don't need that field).  Then, simply add volume and OI in an AFL file to use with your data.

Would that work?

Louis

2008/7/11 gsmservplus <domantas.rudys@xxxxxxxxx>:

louis,

what exactly do you mean saying "Did you try the import wizard
> where you can modify each number after each comma?" i just tryed to
set VOLUME for both columns(for up and down.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis Préfontaine"

<rockprog80@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Not sure if I can help you, but I will try. Did you try the import
wizard
> where you can modify each number after each comma?
>
> Louis
>
> 2008/7/11 gsmservplus <domantas.rudys@xxx>:

> > hi,
> >
> > i`ve got txt files with cme,cbot and nymex futures intraday 1
minute
> > historical data. there are data in
> > <<date,time,open,high,low,close,up,down>> formats. "up" is up
volume
> > and "down" is down volume. how can i uplode that data to amibroker
> > through import wizard? because if i set in define field column 7
and
> > column 8 like VOLUME in chart it reads only last "down" volume.
> > example : for @ES symbol
> > 2/13/08,1654,1350.75,1363.00,1344.25,1649.50,55,126
> > up is 55, down is 126, so, when i uplode to AB that data volume
> > indicator reads 126. i would like to get 55+126= 181(total volume
for
> > that minute). how can i do it? or only way i`ve got to change all
data
> > in those files manually?
> >
> > thanks