[amibroker] Re: How to do this................NO RESPONSE SO FAR..lemme try again

Thanks a lot, it worked fine

You sir are an expert no doubt

I started programming on a PDP8 with 16k of memory and later went on
main frames using Algol. Fortran Pascal C etc. Perhaps age has taken
over on me or perhaps AFL is dificult for older folks. BTW that PDP8
had no monitor and a frightening TTY, Its size was perhaps 6 ft X 2
ft * 1.5 ft, first thing I successfully did was to print a
trigonometeric table
Thanks a lor for your, I know where to look for help next time

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> to get price at a certain date, you could use what has been
provided
> in some other posts made today
>
> dt = datetime;
> Price = lastvalue( valuewhen(dt==StrToDateTime("2005-Mar-05"),
C ) );