Re: [amibroker] Re: Code Help

Sorry ignore previous response as I made mistake, tried to stop it
sending but was too slow

I had a quick look at your total code and made some mods to help. here
is one way to do it

SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
da = Date();
dn = DateNum();
bi = BarIndex();

StartDate = ParamDate ( "Start Date" , da );
EndDate = ParamDate ( "End Date" , da );

StartDateBar = LastValue( ValueWhen ( dn <= StartDate ,bi ) );
EndDateBar = LastValue( ValueWhen( dn <= EndDate, bi ) );

StartDateC = LastValue( ValueWhen ( dn <= StartDate ,C ) );
EndDateC = LastValue( ValueWhen( dn <= EndDate, C ) );

Ticker = IIf( bi>=StartDateBar, 100 * ( C - StartDateC ) / StartDateC, Null );

Plot( ticker, Name(), colorBlue );

SetChartOptions( 1, chartShowDates );
PlotGrid( 0, colorYellow );
Title =
 "From: " + WriteVal( DateTimeConvert( 2, StartDate ), formatDateTime )
 + " To: " + WriteVal( DateTimeConvert( 2, EndDate ), formatDateTime )
 + Interval(2) + " - " + _DEFAULT_NAME();

--
Cheers
Graham Kav