[amibroker] Dumb Question on Stop Losses and Ticks

This may be a dumb question so please bear with me. I continue to learn AmiBroker and build my system in an offline mode as I study historical Forex data.

I plan to trade on 15-minute bars. My system relies on placing a Stop Loss at 10 pips below an entry price on a Long position. However, I noticed on the historical data that the difference between a Low and Close price on some bars can be as much as 35 pips! Does this essentially mean that my stop loss can be activated by the "price noise" of the tick data, as a 15-minute bar gets built in real time? Placing my stop below this noise level, say at 40 pips, would screw my system and could result in unnecessary losses. I have also heard that some unscrupulous brokers can use price noise and spreads to "force" artificial activations of stops.

Is there any way around the above predicament? Instead of using an actual stoploss command, can one somehow force a sale of a Long position when the close of the last bar is 10 pips below entry by hard coding a sell rule? Or would that simply be considered a stoploss by the broker, making it susceptible to being taken out by price noise?

Thanks!

Posted through Grouply, the better way
to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
http://www.grouply.com/?code=post