Re: [amibroker] Re: What is your Largest AFL file?

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: What is your Largest AFL file?

Mike, did you ever try to code this to include different data bases (US, CAN, ASX, SGX, etc.) ?

That would really be nice... dreams never end ;-)

thanks,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/