Re: [amibroker] Re: Sector Analysis

Hi Brian,

I really enjoyed reading your last post.  You said that you are limited when talking english... well you sure talk well enough for me to understand you even if I am very limited in that matter.

The thing that strucked me in your post is the time question.  That's somethingthat have been puzzling me for the last weeks.  I just can't make my mind on the timeframe I want to work with.

I used to work with 15-minute bars, but then I realized that there was a maximum number of streaming symbols, so I tried to find a way to be able to choose the tickers to go in a watchlist with a maximum number of 500... but that's very difficult (if not impossible) to do.

I'd like to read more from you about timeframe and what you consider can be done to work with them in a better way.

Thank you,

Louis