From: cam_111000
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:39 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: removing quotes

Hi Bill,

I've checked that and it's not possible.  Surely there's an easy way
to create a watchlist of quotes from date x->y?  and delete from
there?

Gringott

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx>
wrote:

> Before going down that road have you checked your downloader?  I
know that some offer the option of deleting data within a specific
date range.

> Bill

7/7/2008 6:35 PM