Re: [amibroker] More on Database Structure and Local Storage

Hello,

To switch to LOCAL database, you just go to
File->Database Settings and change "Data SOURCE" to "(local database)".

But that means that you are NOT using FastTrack as data source.

You can *not* have both,
i.e. using FastTrack as a data source and having database WRITE ability, because
access to FastTrack database is READ ONLY.
The only exceptions are COMPOSITES (and any symbol marked as "use local database only"
in the Information window) - they are NOT present in external database and
are always saved locally.

It was explained in the docs I pointed previously:

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com