[amibroker] Re: NEW USER - simple question.......

Excellent advise. Thank you very much for the enlightenment. I have
purchased several books on the topic of building systems and once I
finish digesting all the information I hope to be well on my way to
building my own. I have a concept of the stock market as a living
entity made up of the hopes and dreams of every participant. I relate
it to driving down the highway and visualizing the traffic patterns as
they develop. I find it very easy to spot the changing patterns and
capitalize on the varying flow to find the most efficient path through
the log jams. My dream is to learn enough about the market to
accomplish the same thing. I believe both are ruled by two basic human
emotions, fear and greed, and thus the market dynamics should enable
one to establish a consistently profitable system.