[amibroker] Re: SYMBOLS

Thanks everyone for your help. I have decided to use a proxy such as
the single-country etfs that are available. I looked up my account at
Esignal and it seems you have to pay for each index you wish to
access. Since I use them only to let me know what is happening in a
general area of the world it's not worth it to me. Once again, thank
you very much for your help, it is certainly appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Tim