[amibroker] Code Check & profile discrepancies (was Re: AmiBroker 5.14.0 BETA released)

May be Its alright for you to change your subject to this. But  I DO
NOT WANT TO discuss Code Check and Profile. I was talking about
QuickAFL which part of the Beta Release. I dont want what I want to
my post to be dragged onto a different topic. Please do not change my
subject in the future. You can start your own thread.