[amibroker] Stochastics formula from TC2000 to AB

I am trying the replicate the following formula for stochastics that
is used in TC 2000 in Amibroker.  Can someone confirm what I've done
is correct ? If not how do I accomplish?

Dick H

TC 2000 formula
Stochastics ? Period:7 SK:3 SD:1 ?Simple
Stochastics ? Period:5 SK:3 SD:1 ?Exponential
Stochastics ? Period:17SK:3 SD:3 ?Exponential

AmiBroker formula
Cond1 = StochD( periods = 7, Ksmooth=3, Dsmooth=1 );
Cond2 = StochD( periods = 5, Ksmooth=3, Dsmooth=1 );
Cond3 = StochD( periods = 17, Ksmooth=3, Dsmooth=3 );

Plot( Cond1 , "StochD7", colorRed, styleLine );
Plot( Cond2 , "StochD5", colorGreen, styleLine );
Plot( Cond3 , "StochD17", colorBlue, styleThick );