[amibroker] NVidia cards support CUDA (8x000 series)

TJ, if you eventually do make Amibroker able to use the 64 IDLE cored, be sure to let US know in advance so we can buy LEAPS "If they are available" in NVida.

I am guessing that as this amazing software becomes more widely known, a lot of Analysis outside of the  StockMarket will be done with your software.   Ron D

As for CUDA, I already investigated it. There are several problems:
a) memory transfer especially memory write -
only PCIExpress cards deliver resonable rates
b) only "top-tier" NVidia cards support CUDA (8x000 series) that means
that for example all notebooks not having latest NVidia card are out.
The same with all users using VM (virtual machines)
c) floating point accuracy (FPUS on graphic cores are NOT IEEE compliant).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com