[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.14.0 BETA released

Fred,

I have re-read your points, and Tomasz's answers, carefully and it is
still all 'good for me' unless there is something 'under the water'
that I can't see, however, I am not a deep sea diver so I will leave
that to you and Tomasz.

Tomasz appeared to answer all of your questions directly, except for
speed issues, but dloyer confirms speed gains, Tomasz would hardly
release a feature like this without speed testing and if you can see,
from "check and profile", that 'fewer bars * many symbols' are being
processed by the same code how can it not be faster?

brian_z