Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.14.0 BETA released

Tomasz,

I am sure by now it has become obvious to many of us that you are making an heroic effort to work through the long list of suggestions, making some determination of their feasibility, and implementing many of the ones you can at this time.

I for one am overjoyed at this.  Even though only a few things on the list would directly impact my needs, (I understand if they are too hard to do now), still I rejoice in the happiness you are bringing to my AmiBroker brothers.

Many kudus to you for taking this approach right now.
You are affirming my belief in you as a developer extraordinaire.
You are also generating a great deal of priceless goodwill with your users.

Thank you,
Dennis