[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.14.0 BETA released

> Too bad that we cant run the calculation on the 64 idle cores in
>the
> video card using the CUDA api.  Now that would be cool.

Now, theres an interesting thought!

I'll leave the computer department to sort that one out while I dream
up some more applications for all of this power we are going to have
(Tomasz said, from the time I started with AB, that I wanted the MP3
player, and everything else as well, so it looks as if we are now
close to having the means to deliver it all, plus some).

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dloyer123" <dloyer123@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks for responding.
>
> On further testing, it looks like the dll is only passed the
partial
> array, implying that dll's will also get the benifit of having less
> data to process.
>
> I am hoping to cache partial results in my dll to avoid
recalcuating
> values that do not depend on opimization parameters.  It looks like
> will need to detect when the first/last bar change and flush my
cache.

> Too bad that we cant run the calculation on the 64 idle cores in
the
> video card using the CUDA api.  Now that would be cool.
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thank you for your kind words.
> >
> > Everything you need to know about QuickAFL:
> > http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2008/07/03/quickafl/
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

Is
> > > there any way that a dll can tell what part to use/ignore?
> > >
> > > Keep up the great work.  Ami has taken a giant leap foward in
the
> > > last few months.
> > >
> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@>

> > > released/

> parts
> > > of the program
> > > lines located PAST the last available quote (trendlines and
> > > pitchforks) when timestamping method was "START TIME of
> interval".
> > > This is fixed now.
> (zero)
> > > is applied properly
> all
> > > list (result list in AA for example)
> > > study priority when more than one study exists under mouse
> position
> > > via new PlotVolumeOverlayA function
> > > General: "Use QuickAFL" - check this box) - this can speed up
> > > explorations, scans and backtests by factor of 2+ if range is
> less
> > > than "all quotations". More on this:
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/kb/quickafl
> > > TickSize defined in the Symbol Information, if its value is
zero,
> > > then 1R would be equivalent to 0.01 movement (for backward
> compat)
> > > because redraw is not made when selected line in higher
> compressed
> > > interval remains in place
> of
> > > selected time compression timestamping method
> > > reference ALL bars
> optimization
> > > engine used. Now it is fixed
> ("action")
> > > to detect special executions states
> was
> > > clicked in attempt to resize and released in the very same
> position
> > > (without moving the mouse). Now it is fixed.
> > > RANGE bars in TickSize units (as opposed to mode 3 that uses
> dollars
> > > for backward compatiblity)
> stream
> > > is active the application STATUS BAR now displays TOTAL time
for
> all
> > > charts, it should be BELOW 1 second for RT trading

> > > Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> > > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> > >
> > > For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check
DEVLOG: