RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.14.0 BETA released

TJ,

In regards to item #7 …

-          I seem to get a syntax error when using SetBarsRequired(sbsAll, sbsAll) … to the effect that … variable sbsAll used without having been initialized … Any ideas ?

-          If one has for loops etc how does one tell where the first bar is ? i.e. if I write

Beg = LastValue(ValueWhen(Status(FirstBarInRange”), BarIndex()));

End = LastValue(ValueWhen(Status(LastBarInRange”), BarIndex()));

For ( i = Beg; I <= End – 1; i++ )

{

            X = C[i];

}

I get messages to the effect that I have a subscript out of range … Is there something that I can do to check that a variable of an array is not out of range or some value I can set Beg to in advance of the loop to keep these messages from occurring ?

-          For good size watchlists, I’m not seeing much if any difference in optimization times for some specific number of iterations.  This with AA From/To dates set to the last two years and QuickAFL turned on as opposed to all quotes which span some 20+ years.  Can you provide any insight as to why that might be ?

Thanks in advance