Re: [amibroker] Mutiple desktop AB icons + databases

Title: Re: [amibroker] Mutiple desktop AB icons + databases

Thank you Tomasz! That will work nice.

herman

Thursday, July 3, 2008, 11:22:47 AM, you wrote:

Yes it is possible. No command line but you can use different

"START IN" folder. If you use different "Start in" folder, then

AMiBroker will load different broker.prefs file, therefore you will

be able to use 2 different databases.

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com