[amibroker] Re: first message...

Hello Tsak,

> here. correct me if i am wrong. i just noticed that we don't discuss
>so
> much about our trades here in the e-group. is it forbidden here?

No, it is not forbidden (see the guidelines for this forum in the file
section) but it is not the main focus.

Generally trading is not dicussed much and you can probably get better
trade discussion in forums like:

http://www.elitetrader.com/

AB is a complex program (for most of us) so we tend to have our hands
full figuring it out and hence most questions are asking for help with
AB, resources or AB applications.

IMO, in most cases you can get 'better' trading answers from books and
internet searching.

There are however exceptions so fire away and see what sort of answers
you get (keep in mind it depends on who is in the forum and has the
time to answer).

Good luck with your trading.

brian_z