[amibroker] Number of bars in chart

Is there a function or method of finding out how many bars are
displayed on a chart. We can use the + or - to display as many bars as
we like. I place a message on the chart when an error occurs during
auto trading. This is an example of how I place the text:

PlotText( "Trading Paused", BarCount - 10, LastValue( ( HHV(H, 20) + LLV
(L, 20)) / 2 ), colorWhite, colorBlack);

This works fine when I have 50 or less bars on the chart but if I put
many on the chart then part of the text is off the right side of the
chart. If I know how many bars were displayed on the chart I could
dynamically place the text so it is not truncated.

Thanks,
Barry