[amibroker] Re: Help to convert afl statement to a loop

Hello Steve,

The reason why I want a loop is to write a DLL -  I got few books
including Howards book to complete the DLL but I cannot get my head
around with a loop.   You said it is a quite a job but please tell me at
least about how many lines of coading that would be?  Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> That looks like it would be quite a job. None of my business of course
but now that you got my curiousity up....why would you want to write it
as a loop? Thanks!