[amibroker] Re: Timeframeset question

Try this:

TimeFrameSet(inDaily); // set daily time frame
tHHV = HHV(C, 25);
TimeFrameRestore(); // expand to current chart time
eHHV	= TimeFrameExpand(tHHV , inDaily); // get the high

The if you want to check the value plot it on a 1 minute chart using
plot(eHHV, "\nDay HHV(25)", colorblack, styleNoLine | styleNoDraw |
styleOwnScale);

That will display the value on your chart but not plot it. You can
verify if it is a 25 day high.

TimeFrameGetPrice(C, inDaily); does not have an HHV function but only
gives the current close.

Cheers,
Barry
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis Préfontaine"
<rockprog80@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, basically if I want to get the HHV of the last, let's say 25
days, I
> guess it would be less consuming to be able to use daily bar rather
than
> thousands of 1-minute bars.  That's what I am trying to do.
However, I was
> only able to get the value for the day before...
>
> Louis
>
> 2008/6/30 Dennis Brown <see3d@xxx>:
>
> >   Hi Louis,
> >
> > If I understand what you want correctly:  Find the Highest High
so far for
> > today?
> >
> > Just grab the last value of TimeFrameGetPrice(H, inDaily, 0)
> >
> > Just off the top of my head, not tested.  Also Not sure about the
expand
> > options.
> >
> > BR,
> > Dennis
> >
> > On Jun 30, 2008, at 10:01 PM, Louis Préfontaine wrote:
> >
> > Anyone?
> >
> > What I want to do is simple.  I am working with 1-minute data but
want to
> > check for HHV of daily value. I want to use current daily value;
e.g. if it
> > is 10:30 AM then 10:30 AM value would be the indaily close.
> >
> > How can I do this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Louis
> >
> > 2008/6/28 Louis Préfontaine <rockprog80@xxx>:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Is it possible to use indaily not as the end of the close but as
the
> >> current value?
> >>
> >> As an example: if I use a breakout system and want to look for
HHV of
> >> latest 30 days in daily format, how could I do that?
> >>
> >> I tried expandfirst or expandlast but it didn't work; always
used last
> >> complete day instead of current day...
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Louis