Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 11:22 AM
Subject: [amibroker] afl and odbc database issues

hello
i am trying to connect to my databse in mysql from afl and i get an
error that i dont know how to fix.
odbcOpenDatabase("ODBC;DATABASE=dbtrader;DSN=mySQL
dbtrader;OPTION=0;PORT=0;UID=root");
odbcGetArraySQL("SELECT * from rawdatas");

odbcGetLastError() ;

i have a user dsn setup for dbtorontotrader. however it has a password
and i dont know how to change it in the example opendatabase option
that TJ has provided.
i get error Data source name not found and no default driver specified
both are there on my machine.
how do i fix this issue.