Re: [amibroker] Walk Forward output to Excel?

To answer my own question: right click on spreadsheet and past it as 'text'.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 5:56 AM, ges <ges8ges@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When a Walk Forward test is done the results are displayed in html
format. I would like to get the results into a format I can use in
Excel. Is there a way to do this? I've tried copying the table and
pasting in Excel but this just gives one big block of text.