[amibroker] Re: Help required for correcting this code.

Hi,

You've got two problems.

1) IIf returns arrays. So, both b and s will be arrays, not scalers.
Therefore, you cannot use the 'if' statement with them later.

2) The operator '=' actually *assigns* a value to all elements of the
array. For comparrisons, you must use the '==' operator, not '='. But
again, since b and s are arrays, you cannot use this in an 'if'
anyway.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John J <j_john66@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     I want to capture the buy/sell signals during Explore/Scan in a
file. I get the file with  all the stocks rather than the stocks for
which  buy or sell signals triggered.