Re: [amibroker] Plot Statements

Hello Rakesh,

If I understand what you want correctly, then you can set hte GraphXSpace = 25;
This will leave room top and bottom equally for the price chart.
Then manually adjust the price up however much you want to make all the room for the indicator at the bottom of the chart.
Then scale the output of your indicator so that it only takes 25% of the full scale using either LeftAxisScale or OwnScale style.  I use the Min, Max parameters of the plot statement to accomplish that.  For instance if the range of the indicator is 0-100, I would set the min,max to 0,400.

So the answer to your question is yes it is doable.
However, their some limitations regarding labels when you are mixing units.
It all depends on the type of indicator that you wish to display.

Experimenting with this is easy, since you can see the results on screen instantly.  Have fun!

Best regards,
Dennis