Re: [amibroker] Re: Now Where Can You Find Customer Service Like TJ Provides?

From: "Phsst" <phsst@xxxxxxxxx>

> But the AB customer community deserve a great deal of praise for
> innovative ideas that TJ ultimately adapted to AB.
>[...]
> but it is
> important to acknowledge the contributions of the entire AB community
> in the evolution of AB.

I always said that customer community is important driving force.
Literally *every* user influenced AmiBroker to some extent.
Every e-mail, support issue, feedback center suggestion, bug report
or any other kind of communication leads to improvement.
Sometimes not immediate, but all feedback is heard and used to
make AmiBroker better.
And I would like the thank EVERYONE for that.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com