[amibroker] You just gotta feel sorry for them, right?

Tradus Rattus I mean, that genus of the species Tradus Nobilus.

They mess about in bolly bands, grubby envelopes, in dirty channels of
one kind or another. Trading, like rats in a drain. I find it horrific.
I have used Amibroker?s peerless tools to create an indicator that
hopefully will assist in their rehabilitation.

To spare the uninterested, and inform the interested, I have detailed
the reasons for developing the indicator, its construction and suggested
usage, in the attachment entitled;
Tradus Rattus, a Rehabilitation Proceedure

Those unable to receive attachments, and who are feeling some tendency,
however slight, to trade in such a manner, should contact me without
delay, whereupon I shall immediately forward them a copy of the
attachment.

Regds and Good Trading
Gerard