[amibroker] Re: The EASIEST way to use new optimizer engines

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Press Cancel. All backtests upto date will be available in the
result list.
> You can sort/ export the results list from AA window.

Tomasz,

Congratulations on all the new optimization capabilities you've
recently added to AB, and "Thank You!".  I think this is great work,
really enhancing the product in several important ways.

Re: "The EASIEST way to use" ...

If at all possible, I think it would be _very_ useful if one of the
right-click options on optimization results would load and re-run the
selected optimization iteration in the background, creating the trade
lists for that run and doing any other necessary preparation for trade
arrows to be shown.

Being able to view the trades taken by multiple optimizations visually
without having to go through the effort of manually typing in the
parameters for each one would be a major timesaver and workflow
enhancer here in the field.

A further helpful extension would be if this capability were combined
with a way to persist (reload) optimization results for re-examination
and re-visualization at any future point.

Thanks again for all the great new work!

- Progster