[amibroker] Re: When AFL just stops updating the chart now and then...

Monitorit,

I still trying to work out exactly what your issue is...? Is it speed
ultimately...? If so, I can tell you from my own experience 'symbol
linking' degrades performance of AB very significantly. I had to turn
symbol linking off...