[amibroker] When AFL just stops updating the chart now and then...

Hello,

I have something that happens once every few days with my RT charts.

At some point in the day, the chart stops updating.  I also have
getRTData() functions in my AFL that also stop.

I don't know if it is the data feed that stops handing the quotes to
AB, or if XP is not giving the data, or if the AFL loop stops
running.  Everything looks normal, but I notice that my broker's
charts have moved ahead and my AB charts have stalled (My broker's
charts are prone to stalling in fast markets and my AB charts keep on
ticking).  This can be disconcerting when you are in a fast trade and
you go blind without realizing it.

I am using DTN IQFeed, but the same thing happened with eSignal in
previous years.  The data feed plug-in indicates everything is green
and working.

Clicking on the chart refresh button starts the chart running again.

I am usually in a panic when this happens, so I have not been able to
properly go through debug steps to isolate the problem area.

So my questions are:

1.  Does anyone know the root cause of this?
2.  Is there a way to detect that the chart has stopped updating
(other than by eye)?
3.  Is there a way to automatically jump start the updating again when
it happens?

Thanks for any insights.

If nobody can help, I will ask support.

Best regards,