[amibroker] Re: Restoring original order after sorting in explorations

Tomasz,

Thank you for trying ... but it did not help in this case.
Here is a sample 4-row output that illustrates my problem.

Output 1: THE ORIGINAL

Date/Time,aM1DM,
6/1/2007 9:30:00 AM,10.6
6/1/2007 9:31:00 AM,5.7
6/1/2007 9:32:00 AM,3.8
6/1/2007 9:33:00 AM,5.3

Output 2: AFTER CLICKING 2nd COLUMN (arrow points UP-output correct)

Date/Time,aM1DM,
6/1/2007 9:32:00 AM,3.8
6/1/2007 9:33:00 AM,5.3
6/1/2007 9:31:00 AM,5.7
6/1/2007 9:30:00 AM,10.6

Output 3: AFTER CLICKING Date/Time COLUMN (arrow points UP)

Date/Time,aM1DM,
6/1/2007 9:33:00 AM,5.3
6/1/2007 9:31:00 AM,5.7
6/1/2007 9:30:00 AM,10.6
6/1/2007 9:32:00 AM,3.8

Output 4: AFTER ANOTHER CLICK ON Date/Time COLUMN (arrow points DOWN)

Date/Time,aM1DM,
6/1/2007 9:31:00 AM,5.7
6/1/2007 9:30:00 AM,10.6
6/1/2007 9:32:00 AM,3.8
6/1/2007 9:33:00 AM,5.3

Neither output 3 nor 4 are correct.  Seems that the AM/PM time format
is causing this.  What do you think?

Now, I realize that (short of re-running the exploration) one can
inject an additional column with row number and use it for sorting
and restoring the original order.  I was just wondering whether there
is a SIMPLER method.

Thanks a bunch,
Don

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Original order is by symbol and then by date/time.
> So click on symbol column and then click on date/time column while
> holding down the SHIFT key (multiple-column sort).
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

TIME