From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxcom>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 1:14:50 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Now Where Can You Find Customer Service Like TJ Provides?

Ken,

Thank you and everyone else very much for your kind words.

It is very encouraging and motivating to hear that kind of reception.

And yes I always appreciate if you spread the word about AmiBroker.

As you know I don't have full-page ads in newspapers / magazines so I am 100% dependent on customer satisfaction.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com