Re: [amibroker] Re: Definition of a 'tick'

Hello,

Nulls are ignored only if they appear at the START of the array.
Nulls are used by AMiBroker to start the INITIAL period of data
where data are "unavailable". For example output of SIMPLE
moving average from 15 periods will have the very first 15 array elements
set to null.

If your data series contains Nulls INSIDE non-null series (in the middle of array),
you need to use Nz() function (null-to-zero) to convert nulls to
some other values. If you are going to use LLV the safe bet is to convert
nulls to some high values, like this:

LLV( Nz( XYZ, 1e9 ), 20 )

1e9 is 1000000000

Best regards,