[amibroker] Re: Amibroker on Apple MAC OS X ?

I set up a macpro at the first of the year and was running Amibroker
in Parallels and it seemed to run at least as well as my windows machines.

However, in the last couple of weeks, both Apple and Parallels have
released upgrades.  As of today Amibroker has nearly shut down.  Mouse
and keyboard response is so slow that it is impossible to use and I
have reverted to my windows machines for this.

Anyone elses machines broken in the last couple of weeks with apple
and parallels updates?

Thanks,

Mike