Re: [amibroker] Re: Questions for people using automatic transactions with IB

Louis,

I have attached a picture of what my screen looks like for making an ES rollover, but I switched to 1 minute bars on the chart.

I did find that the volume bars were not scaled right on the display for longer timeframes so I substituted the following line of AFL to fix it:

TotalV = round(LastValue(HHV(V, 864000/timeBase))); // 10 days highest volume for chart scale

I don't see any other reason it should not work.

PM me a screenshot of the same setup as I have below right after you write out the new ticker and I will see if anything looks out of place.

BR,
Dennis