Re: [amibroker] Re: [OT] Best Quad-Video card for Vista?

Yes, it works fine for me. Even using MaxiVista over my LAN.

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Sunday, June 22, 2008, 2:26:30 PM, you wrote:

> Hello,

> I am running on 32 bit XP and 32 bit Vista. I may check this later on 64-bit Vista

> but it should not make any difference.

> Just make the following test:

1 Choose Analysis->>Formula Editor menu.

> 2 The Formula Editor will open up.

> 3 Now move it to 2nd monitor.

> 4 Close it.

5 Choose Analysis->>Formula Editor menu.

> The editor should open in the correct place on the 2nd monitor

> exactly in place where you moved it in step 3

> If it works, the chart windows should use the same as it is exactly same code.

> Best regards,

> Tomasz Janeczko

> amibroker.com

>>> amibroker.com