[amibroker] Re: Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) Links

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred Tonetti <ftonetti@xxx> wrote:

> An enhanced version of PSO and other intelligent optimization
> algorithms have been available for AB for years .

Fred,

I imagine you are thinking-of/referring-to your IO package - an advanced and powerful TA add-on if ever there was one, I'd certainly agree!

Do you not see value though for the long-term in the new optimization plug-in capability?

TJ states up-front that the ADK PSO demo is not the be-all, end-all of optimization, PSO or otherwise - but I think it is both a fine demonstration of interfacing with the new plug-in architecture, and also a good source code example of PSO.

Wouldn't you agree?