[amibroker] Re: getting a list of watchlists that my symbol belongs to

This will list the watchlists to a chart window:

Title = "\nWatch List:  ";
for( i = 0; CategoryGetName( categoryWatchlist, i )!= ""; i++ )
{
	if( InWatchList( i ) )
			Title = Title+ "\n   " + CategoryGetName
( categoryWatchlist, i );
}