Re: [amibroker] Re: Set buyprice and sell price

Hi,

I also tried to change the periodicity of my database to 5-minute bars (because that's what they are anyway) but to use timeframe to time each and every rule and signal to 15-minute bars.  But I tried to do this and it still doesn't work:

//SetTradeDelays( 1, 1, 1, 1 );

TimeFrameSet( in5Minute);

C15= C>2.45;

TimeFrameRestore();

//BuyPrice = TimeFrameExpand (C5,in5Minute,expandFirst);

Buy = C15;
Sell=C>50;

It gives no signal at all...

Louis