Re: [amibroker] AddSummaryRows -- AmiBroker 5.12.0 BETA released

Tomasz, Ditto on the kudos for the summary options. I can cross off
another reason to export results to Excel. Each of these additions is a
huge time saver in my book. Thanks Again., we appreciate all of your
efforts.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT