RE: [amibroker] Re: Multi Core Optimization, L2 Cache & Optimization Run Times

Well, the overhead is certainly FAAAAR more than what TJ would encounter
with multiple threads instead of multiple instances of AB.  I still don't
understand TJ's statement a while back that he couldn't see enough
improvement to justify his implementing it (at least that's what I thought
he said).