[amibroker] Re: optimisation not working correctly?

Thankyou - that worked, in fact the previous code worked too. Before
it was solved with the looping, I'd implemented an nbar stop in the
settings and forgot to remove it.

That's a useful function I'd not seen before, thanks.

Cheers,
Rich

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Grant Noble <gruntus@xxx> wrote:

> Um.. try using exRemSpan instead of exRem and drop the loop code.
Just an idea. G

> foxblade2000invest wrote:
> > I'm trying to optimise with the folowing code. When I look at the
> > results, the winning and losing average bars (which should be fixed)
> > does not correspond at all with the "length" parameter, which should
> > govern it?
> >
> > The code is as follows;
> >
> > PB=Optimize("PB",0.99,0.97,0.998,0.002);
> > Length=Optimize("Length",12,3,15,1);
> >
> > Cond1=Ref(C,-1)<PB*Ref(C,-2);
> > Cond2=C>Ref(C,-1);
> >

> > Buy = Cond1 AND Cond2;