[amibroker] Re: Using #include and #include_once...

Thanks for your responses Tomasz. All sorted now.

One other simple question. In the scroll bar at the bottom of charts,
why on one chart in particular can I not shift the x-axis scaling by
dragging the edge of the 'scroll placement indicator' which defines
the active section...?? On one chart it's not even an option. The
three small vertical lines that appear in the 'scroll placement
indicator' button don't appear. Any idea why...? Is it a setting I've
changed somewhere...?

Thanks