[amibroker] Re: Timeframe... what are the advantage?

Hi Louis,
I'm no expert on these things, so take what I say with a pinch of
salt.
>From what I've read on the net, examining higher timeframes gives you
an idea of major trend and market sentiment. It can show, for
instance, that the major trend is down, when what you think you're
seeing on intraday is an up trend.

If I understand what you're asking about EOD, I've used this:

YesterdaysClose = TimeFrameGetPrice("C", inDaily, -1);

to get yesterday's EOD close. Useful for calculating pivot points.
Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Ian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis Préfontaine"