Re: [amibroker] Re: Timeframeset question

Hi,

Is this formula correct?

TimeFrameSet( inDaily );
RSI5 = RSI (5);
TimeFrameRestore();

Buy = RSI5 and C>O;

Thanks,

Louis

p.s. I want the RSI on 5 days to be below 25 and the C>O in hourly data.  Is that correct?

2008/6/16 blinddoekje <rub92me@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks; gave it a try but still doesn't work. I only get EOD
results ... In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mohammed"

<softnews2003@xxx> wrote:

> Hi;
>
> Please try this one. I'm not sure if it work or not..
>
> TimeFrameSet( in1Minute);
>
> Vol_Trig= V >= BBandTop(V,10,2);
> RSI_Trig = RSIa(C,10)>70;
>
> TimeFrameRestore();
>
> Vol_Trig_ = TimeFrameExpand(Vol_Trig, in1Minute);
> RSI_Trig_ = TimeFrameExpand(RSI_Trig, in1Minute);
>
> buy=0;
>
> Filter = Vol_Trig_ AND RSI_Trig_;
> AddColumn( Close, "Close" );
>
> Regards
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blinddoekje" <rub92me@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to use the timeframeset command do do a simple
intraday
> > explore, but can't get it to work. For some reason when I run the
> > explore it is ignoring the timeframeset and just gives me EOD
results.
> > I have 1 minute data for the symbol I'm running it against.
> > See below for the simple AFL code.
> >
> > TimeFrameSet(in1Minute);
> > Vol_Trig= V >= BBandTop(V,10,2);
> > RSI_Trig = RSIa(C,10)>70;