[amibroker] Re: Question re: Printing multiple charts on single page?

Bill,

Thank you for sharing this method.....it's pretty straightforward.

Now I just have to figure out how to change the ticker symbol on all
three charts with just one entry.  Perhaps AB can be programmed with
some kind of 'template' configuration for this multi-chart display
that would permit specifying a new symbol to trigger changing all
three displayed charts at once.  If so, then it would be relatively
easy to go thru a watchlist of many symbols and screen-capture (or
possibly just directly print) the multi-chart display for each symbol
in sequence.

Again, thanks for the idea!! (;->)

Buzz

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx>
wrote:

> There might be an easier way, but what I do is create the multiple
charts (File > New > Default), change the timeframes and then use a
screen capture program (e.g., Faststone Capture - free version) to
capture the full image and then save or print it.

> Bill

6/13/2008 7:25 PM